Wednesday, September 13, 2006

This is me

Hi guys!

I am a student with loads of opinions. I am studying maths and physics in the hope of eventually becoming a research physicist. I am a Christian and politically I'm right of centre.

I hope to use this blog to rant about whatever issue comes to mind - but in particular current affairs, politics and the ups and downs of student life.

Feel free to comment about any of my posts. I believe passionately in freedom of speech so you can say pretty much what you want. Also if you want me to link to your blog then just let me know in the comments. Also (again - my vocabulary is not that large and I can't think of another word to put here) please feel free to ask me any questions in the comments.

Enjoy reading - more posts will follow later.

3 Comments:

At 14/9/06 15:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another right wing physicist :)

Good to have you on board!

 
At 15/9/06 14:13, Blogger Average guy on the street said...

Hi AJD, and welcome :)

 
At 18/9/06 15:08, Blogger Praguetory said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I'm not a student or particularly scientifically minded, but I am like you a right of centre Christian. Good luck with your blogging adventure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home