Thursday, September 14, 2006

The ultimate cure for insomnia

As I have already mentioned, I am a student. I am off to university in Warwick in October. This week, I needed to enrol. I also needed to accept my accommodation offer.

In doing these things, I have come across a very important discovery - the ultimat cure for insomnia. I had so many terms and conditions etc. to read through before I could actually enrol/accept my accommodation offer (it is always useful to know what the rules are, ignorance is no form of defence). On top of this, there was loads of data protection act stuff I had to read - I really could do with knowing who has access to my personal details and what they will use them for. I have never known anything to be more boring. I was almost falling asleep at my computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home