Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas

I can't believe how quickly 2006 has gone. It will be Christmas in only 2 days. Therefore, this will most likely be my last blog entry before Christmas.

After Christmas I will be needing to revise for the much hated maths module they call analysis but will most likely want to spend more time procrastinating. I can't be bothered right now to spend my free time watching the Parliament Channel (as I do quite a bit at uni in between lectures) so expect the following blog entries between Christmas and new year.

  • I will be providing my analysis of world events of 2006 and giving my predictions for 2007.
  • I will also be doing the same for personal events, the highs and the lows. This will include my hopes and predictions for 2007.

In 2007, I plan to continue blogging. It will continue to be mainly about politics but there will be the odd entry about me and my plans. In November 2006, I made a very important decision which lead me, in December 2006, to make a list of things I need to do before I'm 30. Watch this space for more information (it is not the average list and does not include anywhere anything about bungee jumping or backpacking in the Far East).

All that remains now is to wish you all a very happy Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home