Friday, September 15, 2006

Bad news for ill people in Tory constituencies

Reading the news today, I saw this story - Labour accused over hospital cuts - and was rather offended. I live in one of the safest Tory constituencies in the country so I guess my local hospital may have to watch out. Of course, I do not support this scheme of giving more money to hospitals in Labour constituencies. The NHS is funded by the taxpayer. Taxpayers live all over the country. Are we not all entitled to the same level of treatment? The NHS is for everyone who needs it, not just Labour voters!

I guess I should not be getting ill when I'm at home.

2 Comments:

At 18/9/06 15:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

except the majority of the wealth of the country, historically, wasn't produced in the south.

so, haha Bupa girl.

 
At 19/9/06 16:20, Blogger Average guy on the street said...

Anonymong,

You have every right to comment here but I do not understand what your comment about wealth in the south has to do with closing hospitals.

Also, just because I vote Tory, does not mean I have health insurance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home