Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It's been a while

Well, I've had some pretty major issues to deal with recently. It just didn't seem appropriate to blog when things were as they were. You haven't missed that much though - just the fact that I am still angry with student politics and still trying to sort out the admin regarding dropping out of uni. I still haven't found out the results of the committee elections that were last week and the referendum didn't even come close to quorum - though the fact that I did not see any publicity until the last day of voting may have had something to do with this.

On a slightly different rant (and what I actually wanted to post today), there seems to be a bit of a them with how people come to my blog. It is supposed to be predominantly political but has included a lot of personal issues - most notably my realisation that I am on the wrong course and that I have decided to drop out and reapply to study politics. I regularly check MyBlogLog to see how people are reaching my blog. It is normally a mixture of Facebook and Google with a few links on other blogs. The most occurring Google search that reaches this blog is anything remotely along the lines of dropping out of uni. I seem to be attracting all the dropouts. I don't mind that this is the case but please be aware that this is a blog and not an advice site. I can only speak from my personal experience which hasn't actually been too bad as my friends have been able to offer loads of support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home