Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Bored, nervous, and just felt like procrastinating

Sorry about this being a really random post - I'm just trying to get out of doing some work that I actually do not understand. I thought that I would just rant about random goings on in my life right now.

I know I said yesterday that I would add some political posts soon but that time is not now. Politics is not really on my mind right now. The weekend is.

So, the big question, should I go to Leamington or Union Council training day? The choice, however, is not mine to make. By the evil invention they call democracy, I've let my fellow students decide where they want me to go.

The training day is my first choice (on the grounds of it being compulsory) but the day out in Leamington sounds much more fun. I will not know until tomorrow, however, where I will be able to go. I'm dreading checking my emails in the morning. I am, however, really desperate to know one way or another. Nervous as I am (despite it not being the biggest ever deal whether I'm on the council or not), I'd much rather know what I'm doing at the weekend that do my sheet on vectors. I think it is far more demoralising not knowing how to do any of an assignment when you are already one of the most stupid people in your year than it is finding out that "none of the above" is more popular than you are. Though the latter may be because I was giving everyone freshers' flu last weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home