Sunday, October 01, 2006

Surviving Freshers' week

My blogging has fallen a bit behind lately. This is because I have had loads of other stuff on my mind. So sorry to any regular readers (are there any??) that there haven't been many postings recently.

I'm now at uni. I've had loads of random stuff to do to prepare over this last week or so - hence the lack of postings - but I hope it was all worth it. Well, I'm sure it was because I've been looking forward to today for years. There's loads on this week (and next, and in all of the rest of the term also!) and I am really looking forward to it all.

I hope I won't become ill from drinking too much (or in masses of debt) over the Freshers' period. I intend to provide updates as and when I can so keep reading if you are interested - but don't worry, I will continue the political rants also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home