Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Stressed out!

Well, it wasn't the lack of money that got me down first. Nor was it the excessive drinking. It was getting lost and not understanding my timetable. I think that next year there should be a competition offering a million pounds to whoever can actually understand their timetable first time.

Apart from that small issue (though kind of important if I actually want to get to lectures), things have been going well. Top Banana last night was good. That, I am reliably informed, is the most popular clubbing night of the week.

I have maths exams tomorrow which is really annoying but the rest of the day is the societies fair. I'm going to that to see which societies I want to join - there will probably be a few. The societies fair lasts until Friday (different societies on different days) and I will probably get another social event in with a bit of luck. I will also be going to involvement day on Friday. That it pretty much it for week 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home