Sunday, September 24, 2006

Welcome to the Annual Spin Conference

The Labour party conference starts today. I'm hoping it will be more interesting than the Lib Dem was (in my view).

Anyway, the BBC have a discussion going on about this on 'Have Your Say'. I thought I would submit a comment on this. This is what I said:
I would like to see the following:

1. Walter Wolfgang given a standing ovation (much to Blair's annoyance).

2. Blair arrested during his speech by Yates of the Yard for his part in "cash for peerages".

But then I think that this is just wishful thinking taking over.

I'm almost certain that it will not be published - my comments never are, maybe they are too right wing/anti-Blair to get approval - but wouldn't that just make such a good conference?

Update (16:47): I have just been back on the BBC Have Your Say website and, surprise surprise, my comment was never published.

6 Comments:

At 24/9/06 16:00, Blogger Disillusioned and Bored said...

Hi,

Thanks for visiting my blog. Love yours. Happy to add you as a link (haven't worked out how to do it yet).

R

 
At 24/9/06 16:44, Blogger Average guy on the street said...

Yeah, I'll add you as a link. You need to go onto the HTML screen and edit the links that say "edit me" - because they look rather stupid. The web address goes where the web address provided was and you can write whatever you want the link to say in the bit on the end (where it says "edit me").

Hope this helps :)

 
At 24/9/06 17:06, Blogger Disillusioned and Bored said...

hey thanks. got it done. happy blogging

 
At 24/9/06 18:10, Blogger Praguetory said...

BBC "Have Your Say" is a lie. You cannot have your say.

 
At 25/9/06 15:01, Blogger Average guy on the street said...

PT, completely! I think the trade descriptions act is needed here :)

 
At 25/9/06 23:03, Blogger Etzel Pangloss said...

Try checking "newssniffer" (google it), it gives a list if censored bbc comments..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home