Tuesday, January 02, 2007

10 things I would change (if I ever got the opportunity)

This is one of those random posts that I'm doing because I'm bored. It is not a meme but if you also want to do this post on your blog then feel free. If you want me to read it (or anyone else who reads this blog) then let me know in the comments section.

The 10 things that I would change if I ever got the opportunity are:
  1. Differences of opinion would always be solved by talking rather than fighting.
  2. Protesting at the heart of government would not be illegal.
  3. People would stop blaming the Tories for the winter of discontent - it was during a Labour government.
  4. Nobody would be held back from achieving their ambitions by expectations.
  5. Reality TV (and it's contestants) would disappear back into whatever hole it came from.
  6. Prison would be a proper punishment.
  7. The media would be politically impartial.
  8. Student tuition fees would be more affordable.
  9. Politicians would be honest once in a while.
  10. The NHS would not be a financial black hole and would instead be a health service that we can be proud of.
I know most of these are wishful thinking but I can always dream.

1 Comments:

At 18/1/07 23:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only thing I would change is that there'd be more mad paper for my peepz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home